“This forum exists to create a meeting place for people who are living with, or supporting those with chronic pain. We aim to improve our quality of life, share knowledge and tips for pain management, discuss the social, financial and other impacts of living with chronic pain, and connect with people who can understand and relate to our condition.”
- This is a subsection within the Chronic Pain Australia website.
- Free service.
- Can opt to read only or interact with posts.
- Four rules apply: No abuse, solicitation or spam. Be respectful.
- A great way to reduce the physical distance between those experiencing persistent pain.
- This forum promotes participation towards sharing experiences to help others and use others when help is needed. It is an excellent tool for those who experience pain and their family/carers/friends to: speak, comment, listen, meet similar circumstances and share stories.