Location: New South Ways (NSW)
“This website is designed to help you gain a better understanding of your pain. The site contains information to enable you to develop skills and knowledge in the self-management of your pain in partnership with your healthcare providers.”
Four primary subsections within the website:
- General pain information ‘For Everyone’
- Pain education for adolescents
- Spinal Cord Injury Pain
- Health professional assessment tools and management resource for chronic pain
- Supported by the NSW Government
- A consumer based website. Designed for those who are experiencing persistent pain.
- This website has an excellent section that focuses on children with persistent pain. Termed ‘For Youth: Pain Bytes’ it includes topics such as pain and school / family / feelings / and physical activity. A valuable tool for adolescents and family experiencing persistent pain.
- Access to all information is free.
- A well-presented and easy to follow informative website.